- To provide a multidimensional education- intellectual, physical, emotional, spiritual and psychological- for the girl child.
- To achieve excellence at the level of the student’s potential by encouraging cooperation rather than competition.
- To form students who respect persons with their differences and learn to live in harmony with all.
- Impart quality education
- Promote life and dignity of the child
- Build a world of justice, peace and harmony.
- Provide a multi-dimensional education for the girl-child
- Form our students to respect persons and live in harmony with all
- Achieve excellence
- Foster a sensitivity to care for the earth and ensure sustainability
- Prepare our students to be self-motivated for social transformation.
St Josephs Convent
Inspired by Jesus the Divine Teacher, gripped by the Spirit of Mother Marie Therese, We, Daughters of the Cross will:
Guided by the Holy Spirit we forge ahead courageously to co-create a just and self-sustaining world, with a focus on women and children.